STN Money Solutions (PTY) LTD
Privacy and Security
If you have any questions about this Policy, please see contact details at the end of our website. STN Money Solutions may amend this Policy from time to time, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by means of a prominent notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective.
We understand the value of your personal information and therefore will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. Your personal information is stored in databases that have built-in safeguards and firewalls to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information.
Collection of information
We collect information about you directly from your application. We may use data that identifies your personal information for a number of things including
- statistical analysis
- to develop and improve our products;
- to assess lending risks;
- to update your records;
- to identify which of our products,
- or our partners’ products which might interest you;
- to identify and prevent fraud,
- money laundering and other criminal activities;
- to carry out regulatory checks, keeping you informed about your loan or investment,
- for market research; and in the products and services which we
offer on behalf of third parties
Use of personal information
- to identify you;
- for us to process your instructions or requests;
- in order for us to ensure that you meet our lending criteria, we may collect and analyze your personal information and combine all the information that we have about you to compile a credit profile of you in order for us to grant you a loan and to meet your specific needs;
- once we have collected and analyzed your personal information, we may send you promotional material or details which we think may be of interest to you.
- In addition to the personal information you submit, we may collect information about your computer or mobile device including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type – for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertising partners which allow us to have a better understanding of our customer requirements and/or preferences by using cookies to track users as they travel from website to website recording what commercial advertisements they view and select while browsing.
- If you do not provide the information we need, we may not be able to provide our services to you. Where you provide us with the personal information of third parties you should take steps to inform the third party that you need to disclose their details to us, identifying us. We will process their personal information in accordance with this Policy
How Long do we Keep Your Information?
We are required to ensure that your personal information is accurate and maintained in a secure environment for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for which we are processing your personal information.
We generally, keep personal information collected via the Website in accordance with the timeframes set out in any relevant legislation which applies to the personal information provided to us.
Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
We Voluntarily amend ourselves to Section 51 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002 (‘ECT Act’), which govern your right to having your personal information kept private, According to this principle;
- We hereby disclose in writing, the specific purpose for which we use, request and store your personal information. We will also keep a record of that personal information and the specific purpose for which we have used it.
- We will not use your personal information for any purpose, other than that which we disclosed to you herein, unless you give us your express written permission to do so, or unless we are permitted/required to do so by law.
Third party links
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that STN Money Solutions endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- No endorsement or approval of any third party or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on this website.
Laws that apply.
When you use this Website or mobile application and the services provided by us particularly for loans, you may be given the Reference number, username, password and/or personal identification number.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your username and personal identification number as this will be used to identify you on our systems.
Copyright, 2018 – 2022 STN Money Solutions (Pyt) Ltd – Reg No. 2019/502487/07 – Registered Financial Service and Credit Provide (NCRCP14477) – all right reserved